Phone: (214) 749-4268
Raven joined Zelle’s Dallas office in 2016. Her practice focuses on litigation and resolution of complex insurance and commercial business disputes. Prior to joining Zelle, Raven worked for Anderson & Riddle, LLP where she handled cases involving Insurance, General Litigation, Aerial Chemical Application, Products Liability and Civil Appeals.
In law school, Raven served as an Intern for the Honorable Judge Akers, interim for Judge Austin, at the Harris County Probate Court. She also had the opportunity to play volleyball as a Division 1 Student Athlete at Texas Tech University, before transferring to Texas A&M to finish her degree.
- Texas Rising Star2014, 2016)
- Raven graduated cum laude and in the top 15% of her class from South Texas College of Law.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- Texas A&M University, B.A., Psychology, 2007
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association