Phone: (612) 359-4237
Lindsey’s practice is focused on complex insurance and reinsurance disputes, representing insurers in a wide range of coverage matters. She has handled first-party property coverage disputes in a variety of contexts and has dealt extensively with issues relating to policy interpretation, the application of various coverage exclusions and policy endorsements, and bad faith. In addition to her experience with insurance coverage and reinsurance issues, Lindsey has extensive experience defending financial services firms in challenging, high stakes lawsuits involving multi-million dollar claims of negligence, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and violations of state and federal statutes. She currently represents Freddie Mac and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as Receiver for 38 Closed Banks in the LIBOR antitrust litigation. Lindsey uses her knowledge and experience to teach legal writing to first year law students at Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
From 2009 to 2017, Lindsey was recognized by Super Lawyers as a "Rising Star." In 2011, Lindsey was named an Up and Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer magazine.
- Drake University, J.D., highest honors, 2003; Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., Political Science and Journalism, 1999
- PLRB Affiliate Advisory Board, Member (2014-Present)
- Drake University Law School Board of Counselors (2017-2020)
- Northwest Loss Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association; Women in the Legal Profession Committee Member (2009-2014), Diversity Survey Update Committee Member (2010-2011)
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association