- 1. Did you know that hackers often use your employees to get into your company's systems and data?
- 2. What is Personally Identifiable Information? Who has access? What should you keep, and for how long?
- 3. How can employers protect against internal data breaches, whether inadvertent or deliberate?
- 4. What are an employer's legal responsibilities if Personally Identifiable Information is exposed?
- 5. Is there business insurance that covers data breaches and loss of Personally Identifiable Information? What should an insurance policy include?
To read the press release in its entirety, please click here.